Job Posting: Coordinator, Marketing + OnlineLMPR is looking to add a highly-skilled, big-thinking, arts-loving Cooordinator, Marketing + Online to our team! If you have a passion for social media, marketing, and the arts, please check out our posting below:
Laura Murray Public Relations (LMPR) is a group of highly skilled, forward-thinking professionals with a passion for marketing the arts and creative industries. The company was founded to provide artistic, cultural, and creative organizations with a single contact and unified approach for marketing and communications.
Our full range of services include public & media relations, marketing & advertising, promotions, social media & online marketing, graphic & web design, copy writing & grant writing, arts consulting, and audience development.
Based out of Vancouver, LMPR delivers a variety of innovative marketing and communications solutions for clients including The Royal Winnipeg Ballet, The Chan Centre for the Performing Arts, Blackbird Theatre, Bard on the Beach, Dances for a Small Stage, Vancouver Opera, The Museum of Anthropology, and Vancouver Bach Choir, among others.
LMPR is looking for a passionate and skilled Coordinator, Marketing + Online to join our team of specialists. Reporting to the Director, the position will work with a wide variety of arts organizations across the country, helping to raise their profile, increase ticket sales, and achieve organizational goals by providing efficient, strategic communications services, with an emphasis on social media, online marketing, and grassroots promotion.
Part time position: Monday to Thursday; 9am to 5pm. Occasional evening and weekend hours required.
- Implement marketing strategies for LMPR clientele
- Create and distribute content on both LMPR and client social media channels
- Develop strategies to grow online communities and increase engagement for LMPR and client base
- Design and distribute promotional emails and announcements on behalf of LMPR clients
- Utilize online databases and event listing engines to raise awareness for upcoming client productions
- Support the coordination and monitoring of online advertising campaign
- Analyze online trends and opportunities, providing recommendations on how LMPR can integrate them into its overall marketing strategy.
- Coordinate strategic distribution of printed marketing collateral throughout the Lower Mainland
- Implement a diverse array of online, grassroots, retail, and experiential promotions
- Provide marketing and communications support to LMPR team members
- Bachelor’s degree in arts management, communications, journalism, or a related field of study
- Excellent organizational skills and/or project management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity and comfort with software and online tools, with particular emphasis on Facebook, Twitter, Hootsuite, YouTube, WordPress, AdWords and Creative Suite
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Passion and experience with the performing arts is highly valued
Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com no later than September 16, 2013. All applications will be kept in confidence.
No telephone calls or faxed applications, please. We thank all who express interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.