Job Posting: Online CoordinatorLMPR is looking to add a highly-skilled, big-thinking, arts-loving Online Coordinator to our team! If you have a passion for digital marketing, social media, and the arts, please check out our posting below:
Laura Murray Public Relations (LMPR) is a group of highly skilled, forward-thinking professionals with a passion for marketing the arts and creative industries. The company was founded in 2011 to provide artistic, cultural, and creative organizations with a single contact and unified approach to marketing and communications.
Our full range of services include public + media relations, marketing + advertising, promotions, social media + online marketing, graphic + web design, copywriting + grant writing, arts consulting, and audience development.
Based out of Vancouver, LMPR delivers a variety of innovative marketing and communications solutions for clients including The Royal Winnipeg Ballet, The Chan Centre for the Performing Arts, Blackbird Theatre, Bard on the Beach, PuSh Festival, Dances for a Small Stage, Vancouver Opera, The Museum of Anthropology, and Vancouver Bach Choir, among others.
LMPR is looking for a passionate and experienced Online Coordinator to join our growing Digital Division. Reporting to the Director, Marketing + Online, the position will work with a wide variety of arts organizations across the country, utilizing new media and online tools to raise profiles, increase ticket sales, and achieve organizational goals. Areas of work include display + search advertising, email distribution, social media, blogging, and other duties as assigned.
Full Time, Salaried position: Monday to Friday; 9am to 5pm. Occasional evening and weekend hours required.
- Understand project and client online objectives
- Implement online marketing strategies for LMPR clientele
- Develop and execute online advertising campaigns using display, search, and social platforms
- Complete regular online activity reports, detailing performance of advertising campaigns, social media accounts, and website traffic
- Design and distribute promotional emails, e-newsletters, and announcements on behalf of LMPR clientele
- Track and report on e-mail response rates and e-mail list trends. Analyze results and identify areas for improved performance
- Analyze online trends and opportunities, providing recommendations on integration into LMPR’s overall marketing strategies
- Coordinate and execute website updates and modification requests
- Work with external suppliers on website and content management system maintenance and upgrades
- Create and distribute content via company + client social media channels
- Utilize online databases and event listing engines to raise awareness for upcoming client productions
- Administer domain names and web hosting services
- Provide marketing and communications support to LMPR team members, as assigned
- Curious, Inquisitive, Creative
- Ability to take projects from concept through to final production
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in a related field of study
- Advanced proficiency with software and online tools, including Facebook, Twitter, Hootsuite, YouTube, WordPress, AdWords and Creative Suite
- Expert with Excel
- Passionate about online marketing, analyzing and interpreting results – especially excited about “the reason why” of results
- Expert with Google and YouTube Analytics
- Excellent organizational skills and/or project management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated self-starter, pays attention to detail
- Ability to utilize existing, and to create new processes where necessary
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Passion and experience with the performing arts is highly valued
- A Valid Driver’s license and access to a vehicle is an asset
Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com no later than January 31, 2014. All applications will be kept in confidence.
No telephone calls or faxed applications, please. We thank all who express interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.